7 Quotes That Will Fire Up Your Entrepreneurial Spirit!
Whether your are in the process of striking out on your own or a seasoned self-made entrepreneur, there are times when you’ll doubt the decision you’ve made.
May these powerful thoughts serve to rekindle your fire within!
1. Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory. – Mahatma Gandhi, political and spiritual leader
2. Failure defeats losers; failure inspires winners. – Robert T. Kiyosaki, author, entrepreneur, investor
3. The greatest reward in becoming a millionaire is not the amount of money that you earn. It is the kind of person that you have to become to become a millionaire in the first place. – Jim Rohn
4. “Every adversity, every failure, every heartbreak, carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.” – Napoleon Hill
5. The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer. – Nolan Bushnell, founder of Atari and Chuck E. Cheese
6. I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful. – Warren Buffet, investor and billionaire
7. I never perfected an invention that I did not think about in terms of the service it might give others… I find out what the world needs, then I proceed to invent. – Thomas Edison, inventor and scientist
And, a here’s bonus quote from Mark Twain:
8. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
May you always do what you love, love what you do and do more than you promised. While it’s easy to say that the world has changed, I would say, “So what?”
Things have always changed.
And, while life may have other plans for you, nothing can be accomplished without your enthusiastic permission, participation and vision of success.